Includes All Chapters:
- Chapter 1: How To Sell For More Money
- Chapter 2: Steps To Selling Your Home
- Chapter 3: Questions To Ask Before Selling
- Chapter 4: Increasing Your Home’s Appeal
- Chapter 5: Understanding The Buyer
- Chapter 6: What’s The Best Time To Sell?
Chapter 5: Understanding The Buyer
The sale of your home can be controlled by three factors: your home condition, its marketing strategy and its asking price. It’s vital to observe a buyers influence by many other factors and one must recognize those patron developments when placing your home on the market.
Chapter 5 Topics:
- Home Size
- Comfort & Amenities